Holy Stone Capacitors for Automotive
Holy Stone offers a range of Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCC) designed and tested to meet High Reliability Automotive Applications. These Products are offered as AEC-Q200 Certified using a Holy Stone product code “AEC” and TS16949 Certified (PPAP Level 3 + AEC-Q200) under Holy Stone product code “ACC”.
Automotive Grade Capacitors are offered in voltage ranges from 16VDC up to 500VDC and X1/Y2 Safety Capacitors at 250VAC and 305VAC.
Capacitance values range from 10pF to 10µF in case sizes 0805 (2.0mm/1.25mm) to 2220 (5.7mm/5.0mm).
These High Reliability Capacitors are used throughout Automobiles and other Automotive and Aerospace applications.
Typical Applications Include:
- Lighting applications include HID/Xenon Headlights and LED Lights
- On Board Chargers for Electric Cars and Chargeable Hybrid Automobiles
- Sensors for System Monitoring of Drivetrain, Battery Management, Tire Pressure, etc.
- DC/DC Convertors for Converting 48VDC to 12VDC for motors and instrument systems
- Control Systems such as CAN Bus and Regenerative Stop/Start Battery Charging