Holy Stone (Europe) Limited is the European-based subsidiary of Holy Stone Enterprise Company Limited (HEC) – a market leader in the design and manufacture of high quality multilayer ceramic capacitors and ceramic based RF components.
Holy Stone’s European headquarters, based in Norwich, UK, is responsible for all direct sales and distribution channels across the whole of Europe and Israel. A team of highly experienced people is available from its European headquarters to support direct customers and locally-based agents/distributors, with real time customer service including technical/design support.[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read More” less=”Read Less”]
Holy Stone Enterprise Company Limited is based in Taipei, Taiwan, with factories in Lungtan, Taiwan, and Guangdon, China. The company was founded in 1981 and is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
Holy Stone produces a broad line of standard and specialised products with the support of an advanced materials laboratory in Japan. Our modern factories utilise state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The facilities are ISO-9000-2000, ISO-14001 and QS 9000 certified. The company also holds many internationally recognised product approvals for its safety capacitors.
To complement the full range of ceramic capacitors, there is a strong focus on Application Specific Products and Technologies such as:
- TUV, U/L, CSA, and CQC recognized Safety Certified Capacitors (Class X2/Y3 and X1/Y2 surface mount, Class X1/Y1 and X1/Y2 through hole disc) for LED driver, lighting, surge protection, EMI filtering, isolation, and all charger and adapter applications.
- 200Vdc – 8KVdc commercial High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors for a wide range of inverter, DC-DC converter, ballast, modem, and telecommunications applications.
- High CV (Capacitance/Voltage) Ceramic Capacitors for LED drivers, lighting, DC-DC and AC-DC converters, power supplies, industrial controllers, and telecommunications applications. Ideal for smoothing, decoupling and imput/ouput filtering.
- High CV Class 1 (NPO) products for xDSL, audio, matching and coupling circuits, cable modems, and general telecommunications applications. Also replacement of PPS film capacitors.
- Products optimized for specific applications such as back light inverter circuits and strobe/flash circuits for digital cameras, utilizing hybrid dielectrics such as X7E and X6S.
- Stacked Capacitors for power supplies, DC-DC converters, and industrial controller applications. Ideal for snubbers, input/output filtering, and smoothing where very high CV values and low ESR are required. Available in NPO and X7R T.C.’s up to 34uf, at 50Vdc to 1KVdc in 1 to 5 chip configurations.